Institutional Quality Audit
Kiang Wu Nursing College of Macau (KWNC) invited the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA) from the United Kingdom to conduct an Institutional Quality Audit for the College in 2015. QAA analysed the self-evaluation and associated documentary evidence prepared by KWNC and appointed a review team to come to Macao and visit the College. The QAA review team placed confidence in four aspects of KWNC and given four features of good practice for KWNC. The administration of the college fulfilled international evaluation organisation’s requirements.
Confidence (the original report is in English)
- Academic standards
- Quality of learning opportunities
- Published information
- Approaches to quality enhancement
Good practice (the original report is in English)
1. The wide range of staff development opportunities facilitated by the College that enable effective professional and personal development.
2. The extensive range of support for student learning, in particular the work of the Benevolence Education Centre.
3. The highly effective strategies for networking and communication between the College and clinical practice.
4. The achievement of high levels of graduate employment and the proportion of graduates pursuing further study.